How beneficial is Magnesium for your Mind and Body?
The mind is a delicate place and we should care for it as we would any other part of our body. The mind is at the core of every emotion we feel, every decision we make and every experience we live. Without replenishing it regularly, it will weaken.
It is essential to keep our minds and bodies healthy. One way in which we can do this is through the consumption of magnesium. Doctors and health professionals recommend a daily intake of magnesium as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Where would you obtain magnesium?
Unfortunately, our bodies do not produce magnesium and so we have to acquire it from external sources. Magnesium is a hidden gem that resides in various food types such as pumpkin seeds, nuts, dark chocolate, avocados, spinach and many more. Thanks to BWT, you can now also drink Magnesium Mineralized Water. BWT’s Magnesium Mineralized Water filter cartridges provide up to 40 mg of magnesium per litre of water filtered. Drinking 2 litres of Magnesium Mineralized Water a day could provide between 26% and 30% of your daily requirement.
So how exactly does Magnesium help?
- Helps to regulate mood and stress – magnesium nourishes the nervous system. As such, it can have a beneficial effect for those people troubled by health concerns such as stress and anxiety. You can find out more about how magnesium is beneficial to you at work
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels – magnesium plays an important role in regulating blood glucose levels. Research has also shown that a higher intake of magnesium helps reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Helps you sleep better – magnesium is effective for people with insomnia. By relaxing your muscles and ensuring your mind is undisturbed, it helps give you a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Helps to strengthen bones and joints – calcium and magnesium work together to maintain bone density. Without magnesium, bones and joints would weaken and could lead to health issues such as osteoarthritis.
- Helps improve memory and overall brain health – magnesium assists in ensuring our brains are able to retain memories over long periods. Moreover, magnesium helps the brain to transmit and receive signals and responses more effectively.
Magnesium Mineralized Water helps our mind and body in many ways as well as keeping us well hydrated. Without magnesium, our mind would struggle to do a number of tasks. Whilst ensuring our mental health stays regulated, magnesium also strengthens us physically. Therefore, it is vital to try to include magnesium in your everyday lifestyle.
Have you tried magnesium as part of a healthy and balanced diet?
If so, get in touch by commenting on our social media sites: