Up to 10 years guarantee
When installed and registered in line with manufacturers instructions
BWT D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve
BWT D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve
BWT’s D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve is the Master of all Classes
The BWT D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve is ideal for protecting the water distribution pipework and water using appliances in domestic, commercial and industrial premises. Setting and maintaining the optimal pressure can help reduce excess water usage, noise, vibration and potentially leaks. The D1’s patented technology and the Venturi-effect allows for higher flow rates whilst reducing and maintaining the chosen downstream pressure even if the incoming pressure is subject to change. The correct pressure helps to protect pipework, joints and appliances.
£30.75 – £172.20
Optimum Water Quality
High quality pressure reducing valve for the protection of appliances
and plumbing systems in domestic, commercial and industrial
Reduces pressure to prevent vibration, noise and appliance damage
1/2 & 3/4″ models share common dimensions for easy upgrades
Advanced and patented technology creates a Venturi effect that
deliver high flow rates and effective pressure control
Manufactured from high quality brass for strength and longevity
Easy change stainless steel filter element 160 μm
Clear and easily visible scale for easier pressure adjustment without
the need for a pressure gauge
Metal Bowl Models:
D1 Eco 85.25 for water temperatures up to 85 °C
How does it work?
What does D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve do?
A pressure reducer protects water supply systems and appliance from high or fluctuating incoming water pressure. This helps to reduce water
consumption, noise and vibration as well as the risk of leaks.
What sort of problems can arise from excessive pressure or pressure fluctuations if a D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve is not fitted?
Excess press can cause old or poor joints to leak
It can contribute to burst pipes especially where pipes are old or damaged
High water pressure or changes in pressure can lead to vibration, and knocking
When the pressure in the incoming mains exceeds the working pressure of your appliances it can lead to premature failure, Increased water consumption
and even leaks
Does a D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve have to be serviced?
It is recommended that a pressure reducers be inspected regularly and serviced annually.
A design masterpiece!
Robust in construction, the D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve is approximately 50% heavier than similar models for durability and a long service life. Manufactured from high quality brass the D1 not only looks fantastic but is easy to use and service. Its cleverly designed and patented venturi system optimises the relationship between pressure and flow: This relationship is expressed as a – Kvs value* of 9.3m³/h (DN 25).
- The Patented Venturi effect optimises the flow rate with perfect pressure control to deliver industry leading flow rates size for size.
- < 50% heavier than similar units (e.g. weight D1 Red 1 “: 1.7 kg vs. competitor 1.14–1.4 kg).
- Inlet water pressure up to 28 bar (Metal Bowl models).
*The Kvs value expresses the flow rate in a pressure regulating valve when the valve is fully open and a pressure differential of 1 bar.
The Full range
- The D1 is available in three materials: brass – gunmetal – stainless steel
- Different models available – operating range up to 40 °C cold and 85 °C hot
- Eco models are also available on request in sizes up to to 2″ (please call for details)
- 1/2″ -1″ models are a common length for easy installation
- All models are fully serviceable with a full range of spare parts and consumables available
Can’t you find your model or spare part?
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
Get your 10-year warranty!
against fault materials and workmanship when:
- Your D1 pressure regulator is installed and commissioning in line with our Instructions
- The product is used only as Intended by us the manufacturer
- The unit is inspected regularly and serviced in accordance with the maintenance instructions
- Product is registered in the Best Water Home App as soon as possible after
- Simple to use annual service reminder easily set up from within the App
- Then the app reliably reminds you when the annual inspection of the filter screen is due
- The stainless steel strainer element (160 μm) can be checked regularly through the transparent bowl
- A trained operator can clean or replace in a few simple steps
Wherever water runs to drain, either in to a washbasin, sink a shower tray,
or even when watering the garden, water and money is essentially is washed
down the drain. A pressure reducer can help eliminate this waste. Now you can maximise those saving with the BWT D1 ECO Pressure Reducing Valve , and the help of our adjustment aid in the app.
The BWT @home-App lets you keep a watchful eye on your BWT products – from anywhere, at any time.
Download now for free!
|Temperature range:||Plastic bowl water models up to 40°C & Metal Bowl Models up to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||DN 15 – DN 20 / valve insert, spring bonnet, sieve and filter cup are common in size|
|Inlet pressure:||1- 16 bar (plastic bowl models) / 1-28bar (metal bowl models)|
|Outlet pressure:||1.5 – 7 bar|
|Filter bowl material:||Brass UBA, Red brass lead free or Stainless steel|
|Housing Material:||Brass UBA – Red brass lead free – Stainless steel|